Blog: Next New

We all know that parking is vital to many of us. It is very difficult to find a parking especially in New York City or during holiday. Even though we  find an spot, we sometimes are not sure can we park here or not. Therefore, I think a new media could be about parking. This media can help users to find available parking spot near you. When one user is ready to leave, he can notify other users near him, and whoever responses faster, he or she can get the parking spot. This media also helps users to figure out whether this spot is parking meter or unavailable at this moment. It also translate into different language, which helps foreigners as well. This media takes a lot of effort and time to complete, but if someone has successfully create it, I strongly believe almost everyone will use it even though it might cost few dollars per month.

Comments

  1. Hi Aaron,

    I think that this is an amazing idea! Having a new media like this would combine so many databases and resources into one so it is easier to find parking. Having car is easier than finding parking in NYC. This system also seems like it will be more efficient. I also do agree with you that this will be very helpful to everyone . Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Aaron,

    I would love to have this technology created since I drive around Brooklyn and Manhattan and parking is always a headache. Sometimes I find myself circling the same block in hopes of someone leaving, and this always takes so much time. I think a lot of people like myself, would buy this app to help them find a parking spot in crowded cities. I hope this new media gets created in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog: Privacy

Blog: Advice